Weather and Flooding Lab Report
PHSC 1001C: Earth Science
Purpose: To observe weather and research the impact of weather in your local area.
Part 1: Weather
1. Gather and record weather data for at least three days this week. To gather this data, you may use a weather website, your local news, or measure values on your own.
Fill out the following table with data that you have collected:
Sky Conditions (cloudy, clear, etc)
2. Based on your data, are there any relationships between high temperature, low temperature, average wind speed, and rainfall? Explain these relationships if they exist, or explain why no relationships do not exist.
4. Use a reliable weather website to research the average high and low temperatures and inches of rainfall for this time of year at your location:
Location and Time of Year
5. Was the weather this week typical for this time of year at your location? Why or why not?
6. Use a weather website or news source to find a weather map for your local region.
a. Describe what you see on the map.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more