For this Portfolio Project option, you will prepare a research paper that analyzes the elements of effective organizations.
Your paper should address the following:
· Describe the components necessary for an effective organizational structure, evaluating how working in a global economy may impact the function of an organization.
· Evaluate communication strategies needed for effective organizations.
· Asses the principles of effective management.
· Examine decision-making and problem-solving processes needed for effective organizations.
· Suggest a leadership approach that could contribute to organizational effectiveness and justify your choice.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
· Be 12 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
· Be supported by ten scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more