Oral presentation content by topic:
1. Make a detailed summary where you define the disorders within the spectrum of Schizophrenia, their diagnostic criteria, specifiers and differential diagnoses.
2. Describe the prevalence, development and course
3. Risk factors
4. Cultural considerations
5. Present examples of situations / cases in relation to the assigned disorder
6. Present physical conditions associated with the disorder
7. Medications and clinical intervention models that have shown effectiveness
8. Look for articles or professional mental health journals (minimum 2 articles) that talk about these disorders and report relevant information for Clinical Social Work.
The content must also be available in power point (more than 10 slides) for oral presentation.
1. Must use DSM V, textbooks
2. The professional articles must be in this time frame 2015 to 2021.
3. They can use additional resources to support their presentation (videos, role play, cases to discuss)
4. The presentation time should not be less than 50 min per presentation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more