Professional Assignment 2 – CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 3, CLO 4, CLO 5
Perform a discriminant analysis on the data and interpret the result, including the confusion matrix. Include all required steps in assessing the final model. By trial and error, find the threshold, which minimizes prediction relative error.
Please provide your work in detail and include in-text citations. At least five references are required for PA’s and CLA’s
1. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
2. Explain your work in detail and provide an in-text citation.
3. Need to have at least 6 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from ProQuest.
4. Need to include the textbook as the references.
6. Please find the textbook and class PPTs in the attachment section.
7. Textbook Information:
Bowerman, B., Drougas, A. M., Duckworth, A. G., Hummel, R. M. Moniger, K. B., & Schur, P. J. (2019). Business statistics and analytics in practice (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill
8. Please find the image of table 5 in the attachment
9. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more