1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
1. Discuss characteristic findings of immune dysfunction for either hypersensitivity reactions or AIDS.
2. Explain what symptomology the patient would exhibit
a. How these symptoms may complicate daily living and relationships.
Part 2: Pathophysiology
1. Discuss what symptoms are associated with anaphylactic shock
a. How the nurse differentiates these from other conditions or issues.
2. What steps should be taken if the nurse suspects anaphylactic shock?
Part 3: Pathophysiology
Topic: cancer and approach to care based on the utilization of the nursing process.
1. Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
2. Describe at least three complications of cancer
3. Describe the side effects of treatment, and methods to lessen physical and psychological effects.
4. Discuss what factors contribute to the yearly incidence and mortality rates of various cancers in Americans.
5. Explain how the American Cancer Society (ACS) might provide education and support.
a. What ACS services would you recommend and why? (write in the first person)
6. Explain how the nursing process is utilized to provide safe and effective care for cancer patients across the life span ( Mandatory include each of the five phases and demonstrate the delivery of holistic and patient-focused care.)
7. Discuss how undergraduate education in liberal arts and science studies contributes to the foundation of nursing knowledge and prepares nurses to work with patients utilizing the nursing process.
a. Consider mathematics, social and physical sciences, and science studies as an interdisciplinary research area.
Part 4 : Health Care Policy
1. Name the first Registered Nurse elected to Congress , name the state affiliated
2. List at least one contribution (Policy) enacted since holding office.
3. Name at least one nurse legislator and name the state affiliated
4. List at least one contribution (Policy) enacted since holding office.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more