Penn foster Exam # 40609400
Complete the following exam by answering the questions and compiling your answers into a word-processing document. When you are ready to submit your answers, refer to the instructions at the end of your exam booklet.
Answer each of the following questions in one or more complete paragraphs. Each answer is worth 10 points.
1. How does the Chicago School of thought explain the causes of crime by making an analogy to ecology?
2. Explain Cesare Beccaria’s theory of criminology.
3. Explain the differences between a complaint, an information, and a grand jury indictment.
4. Identify ways in which inquisitorial systems differ from adversarial systems.
5. What are the different philosophical rationales or justifications for punishment?
Answer each of the following questions in about five to seven sentences. Each answer is worth 5 points.
1. Explain how guidelines are used to help judges and juries decide whether the death penalty should be imposed in a given case.
2. How does the right to have your appeal heard in an intermediate court of appeal differ from the right to have it heard in a court of last resort?
3. How do psychoanalytic theories explain psychopaths?
4. How do personal relationships and homosexual relationships in women’s prisons differ from those in men’s prisons?
5. Indigent defendants can have a court-appointed attorney, a public defender, or a contract lawyer. What are the differences among these?
6. What is preventive detention and how is it justified?
7. What are the differences between the four models of teen court?
8. What is the exclusionary rule, and what are its three primary purposes?
9. Explain five of the types of police misconduct identified by Ellwyn Stoddard.
10. What are the three different operational styles, or different overall approaches to the police job, that James Wilson found in a study of eight police departments?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more