Term Paper: Please review the latest (December, 2019 and later) plant literature on the evolution of phytohormones in plants—how and when they first evolved (algae? Moss? Ferns?) and the eco/physiological reasons that those functions arose. You may certainly use older literature to back up whatever you find, but focus on the newest findings. DO NOT make this a review of every phytohormone that exists. Please pick one or two hormones and focus your details on them.
1.Use a minimum of 8 references, books or primary/secondary literature.
2.Papers should be double-spaced and at least 3100 total words– not including the bibliography. I will take off points for less than 3000 words AND more than 3200 words! KEEP IN THIS RANGE! Place the total number of words on the front of your term paper.
Guidelines For papers:
-Your paper must include a printed bibliography.
– Pages must be numbered.
– NO World Wide Web references will be allowed unless they are pre-approved.
-The text should be double-spaced and no larger than 12 pt and no smaller than 10 pt.
– Do not put in extra spaces between paragraphs.
– The margins on all sides should be 1″ with NO “equal” justification. Use standard LEFT justification
– Do not use bulleted points in your paper.
– Do not use contractions.
– Do not use footnotes.
– DO NOT use the first person voice (No I, me, mine, ours, we, us, etc…)
– Avoid use of the passive voice. (Passive voice example: “The ball was thrown by Bobby”. Active voice example: “Bobby threw the ball.”)
– You must include references to your bibliographyin the text. It is plagiarism if you do not do this!
– Define all terms that have never been used in class. Do not assume your reader is familiar with the specific literature of a sub-discipline.
–DO NOT DEFINE terms from class that we all know and recognize
– Do not include direct quotes in the text of the paper and do not indent quotes! Paraphrase quotes and ALWAYS remember to reference where the concept originated.
– Do not use or reference any encyclopedias! This is college–not grade school or high school. An encyclopedia is an inappropriate reference at the college level.
– Do not reference a dictionary.
-Keep references of any popular magazine articles and the popular press to a minimum for simply illustrative purposes– do not include them in the bibliography. These include Newsweek, Time, People, and Ladies Home Journal. Basically, you can not use any journal that is not peer-reviewed. (Peer-reviewed means that other scientists read the article and approved that it made scientific sense. If a paper does not pass peer review, it does not get published. This does not happen at Time or even Scientific American.)
– Reference at the end of every appropriate sentence where you have borrowed ideas. Do not reference just once at the end of a paragraph!
–Avoid use of the word “prove”. Scientists find evidence to support hypotheses– they rarely, if ever, “prove” things.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more