1) What is your recommendation for Mr. Weir? What factors should Mr. Weir consider in deciding whether to adopt level production?
2) What are the total savings from adopting level production?
3) Estimate the amount of funds required and the timing of the needs under level production. Does Polar need more than $4 Million in short term financing in any given month?
4) Thinking about Polar’s Bank, as their banker would you be willing to extend the line of credit to more than $4 Million to finance level production? Why or why not?
5) What other sources could substitute in part for bank lending if the lender is not willing to extend the present line of credit?
6) Compare the liability patterns feasible under the alternative production plans. What implications do their differences have for the risk assumed by the various parties?
7) What would be the impact of unsold inventory on cash flows and projected cost savings?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more