1) APA 6th Ed format
2) Due 27 Feb
3) 5 Pages minimum (not including title page and references)
4) Minimum of 5 References
Watch these Harvard Business Review videos featuring Michael Porter and his Value Chain Model in terms of Competitive Forces.
Interview with Dr. Michael Porter on the use of the Value Chain Strategy:
Research a firm that interests you and on which you can obtain sufficient information. I suggest you use Forbes.com or Businessweek.com.
Apply Porter’s value chain model to the firm you selected and at a minimum answer the following questions:
– What is your firm’s competitive strategy?
– Who are the firm’s major competitors? Describe the firm’s business model.
– Describe the tasks that the firm must accomplish for each primary value chain activity.
– How would the firm’s information systems contribute to the firms’ competitive strategy, given the nature of its business?
– You can present this in a set of bullets and associated discussion in 3 pages.
– Include a conclusion
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more