Crisis Intervention strategies
Chapter 12 – Personal Loss: Bereavement and Grief
1. Compare the Adaptive grieving model (Martin & Doka, 2000) and the Dual Process Model (Stroebe & Schut, 2001).
2. What are the similarities and differences?
3. Which seems to fit best with your style of counseling?
4. Why is that so?
• The answer should be based on the knowledge obtained from reading the book, not just your opinion.
The chapter has been attached in word.
• BOOK: Crisis Intervention Strategies- Author: Richard K. James; Burl E. Gilliland
• APA Style Time New Roman 12 Font.
• I am expecting a minimum of 400 words.
• PLAGIARISM will be check “0 ” tolerance.
• You must answer the question completely, in a professional and well-written presentation.
• I am expecting to answer the question and justified it based on peer review literature or information in your book.
Reference must not be older than 5 years.
If other References are used in addition to the book must have:
Volume number, in italics.
Issue number. This is bracketed immediately after the volume number but not italicized.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more