Please answer the following questions in a WORD document.
1. Consider the following scenario: You have 4 shirts and 5 pants. How many different outfits can make? Give at least 2 other examples where you use the fundamental counting principle in life.
2. Entering a PIN number for an ATM machine is an example of a permutation. The order that we enter the number matters. How is that different from a combination? Give an example of a permutation and a combination from life, and explain why each example is a permutation or combination.
3. Rolling a pair of dice is an example of an independent event. Whatever number is rolled on the first dice doesn’t change the outcome of the second dice that is rolled. Give another example of an independent and explain why it is an independent event. What is a dependent event? Give an example and explain why the example is a dependent event.
4. Sitting at a bus stop bench and sitting on a bus are an example of a non-overlapping (mutually exclusive) event. Why are they mutually exclusive? Give at least two other examples of mutually exclusive events and explain why they are mutually exclusive.
5. If you were to flip a coin two times, it is possible that both coin flips land a head. In this case, you have 100% heads as a result of two coin tosses. However, if you flip a coin 1,000 times, it is nearly impossible for them all to result in heads. This is an example of the Law of Large Numbers. Give at least two other examples from life where the Law of Large Numbers can be applied
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more