Please answer them in your own words and submit through Turnitin on Canvas (Questions 5 and 6 are short answers)
1) Please explain how viral transformation of normal cells into cancer cells can occur and give at least 2 examples of such viruses and the cancers they cause.
2) Prions are infectious proteins……. Really ?? The scientific world thought Stanley Pruisner was nuts for suggesting this but he prevailed. How did he show this, what is the explanation for this phenomenon? What are 3 diseases that may occur from this (not necessarily all in humans)??
3) How must viruses be cultivated, name 3 ways that it could be done. Why would you want to cultivate viruses? (Are you crazy?).
4) Please name the number one killer microbe in the world (Think parasites, not dictators) which is known to kill at least 1 million people a year ! The real question here is please describe the replication cycle and stages of this parasite being sure to include a mention of definitive host and intermediate host as well as the vector name.
5) How can you control such a parasite? What would you suggest? (Nuclear bombs are not an option).
6) On another note…… other parasites such as Guinea worms can be controlled by simply having clean drinking water available. (Jimmy Carter foundation has been trying to eradicate this).
By what other means do most worms become problematic or gain entry to cause infestation in people? Name some of these worms (have you ever had any?….. I did at age 7).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more