This quiz is based on the material in Chapter 7 of the text.
Answer each these questions in a paragraph with at least five sentences: Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Provide a citation for each answer.
1. Describe Digital Literacy (how to know what is real on the web).
2. None of these people exist. What does this mean to you?
3. Why is Wikipedia more reliable than a paper encyclopedia?
4. How useful are crowd sources answers?
5. What are some drawbacks to crowd sourced answers?
6. Do people generally utilize the diversity of sources on the Internet effectively?
7. How reliant are we and how reliant should we be on getting our news from social media?
8. How do humans remain vigilant when we turn over authority to computers? Have you tried to navigate without gps?
9. If models are simplifications or reality, why do we rely on them?
10. Why was this model, used by Amazon for hiring, wrong?
11. Why did Skynet declare war on the human race?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more