Write a one-page summary including the following points:
1. What did you learn during this assignment?
2. Were you able to meet all of the above requirements?
3. Did you change your normal dietary habits in order to meet the goals?
4. How do you think this assignment will affect how you treat patients in the future when doing diet counseling?
5. Be sure to include references that you use. References are to be listed in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics format.
Renal Diet (option 1)
Energy: 1500 kcal – 1750 kcal
Sodium: 2000 – 3000 mg
Phosphorous: No more than 1000 mg
Energy: 1508 kcal (within the goal)
Protein: 61.8 g (too much)
Sodium: 1723.2 mg (not meet)
Phosphorous: 876.4 mg (within the goal)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more