Due 1/11 7 p.m EST
Be on time & Original work & GRAD LEVEL WORK
Please read carefully
Assignment 1: Repeated Measures ANOVA in SPSS
Earlier this week, you practiced using repeated measures ANOVA models with SPSS and, ideally, used the Collaboration Lab to ask, answer, and otherwise address any questions you had. In this Assignment, you apply what you learned to answer a social research question using Repeated Measures ANOVA.
· Review the datasets provided. (ATTACHED)
· Construct a research question based on one of those datasets.
· Pay attention to the assumptions of this test, and ask, “Does it make sense to interpret the mean of this dependent variable?”
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed. Then, compose a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis in APA format in which you answer the following questions:
1. What is the null hypothesis for your question?
2. What research design(s) would align with this question?
3. What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
4. What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
5. If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
6. What is the answer to your research question?
7. What are the possible implications of social change?
Be sure to include your data output with your analysis. See page 996 in your Warner textbook for an excellent APA-compliant write-up of a repeated-measures ANOVA.
Assignment 2 Explanation
The practice of quantitative research not only involves statistical calculations and formulas but also involves the understanding of statistical techniques related to real-world applications. You might not become a quantitative researcher nor use statistical methods in your profession but as a consumer, citizen, and scholar-practitioner, it will be important for you to become a critical consumer of research, which will empower you to read, interpret, and evaluate the strength of claims made in scholarly material and daily news.
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to repeated measures ANOVA.
· Search the Library for a quantitative article that applies repeated measures ANOVA.
The Assignment 2 PAGES NOT INCLUDING TITLE & REF PAGE
Write a 2 page critique of the research you found in the Library that includes responses to the following prompts: Use Subheadings
· Why did the authors select repeated measures ANOVA in the research?
· Do you think this test was the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
· Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
· Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?
Notes from Professor:
Make sure I can find the interaction terms and the coefficients or sums of squares for them. We need this information to determine whether the interaction term is statistically significant and the effect sizes. Writing: 14.02. Each table gets its own page at the end of the paper.
This week is the same routine but a different statistic–we are looking at repeated measures ANOVA. The videos on this topic are pretty good, and using the technique is pretty easy. (OK, I think it’s easy.) Outside of attention to content, I want to remind everyone that every week I am getting stricter on the grading of output. I don’t expect you to create new tables, which is a lot of work, though a few students are. However, let’s stick with APA on other points. Each table should be properly referenced and titled and get its own page at the END of the document. The penalties for noncompliance are getting higher the further into the quarter we go.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more