Use the following list to create the sections (components) that should be included within your RMP:
1. Executive Summary – In 1 paragraph, write this Executive Summary on the key components of your RMP.
2. Project Overview. In 2-3 paragraphs, briefly describe the purpose of the project for the readers that have not seen your Project Charter nor understands the project’s key business objectives.
3. The Requirements Gathering Process. In this section, describe the process that you will use to elicit, analyze and document the project requirements. Identify and describe at least 4 requirements collection tool(s) and techniques you intend to use to collect project requirements from key stakeholders. Moreover, please comment on the collection method’s efficiency to collect necessary project requirements. (Note: efficiency should focus on timeliness to collect requirements vs. cost to collect requirements)
4. Key Roles and Responsibilities. In this section, please list the roles & responsibilities of at least 5 key project stakeholders who will be involved with gathering, creating and managing the project requirements throughout the project ‘s lifecycle.
(For example: Roles could include the project manager, project sponsor, business analyst, customer(s) or project SMEs, or other key stakeholders. Responsibilities could include requirements elicitation, change management, requirements creation, testing and approving requirements. etc.)
5. Requirements Collection Timetable – Using at least 3 requirements collection methods, briefly identify a requirements collection schedule for your project. Please justify your timeline based upon key resources availability, their assumed skills and the collection method used.
6. Requirements Traceability. Please describe how you will track and manage requirements from requirements elicitation to identifying project deliverable, WBS / project schedule development and scope change management. [Hint: Review 100% rule].
7. RMP Approval. Identify who will review and approve the RMP. Please comment on how you will communicate the RMP to project and key stakeholders.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more