1. Answer Discussion Questions (Terms in Review) # 1 through 4
1) Compare the advantages and disadvantages of the survey to those of observation. Under which circumstances could you make a case for using observation?
2) What ethical risks are involved in observation? In the use of unobtrusive measures?
3) Based on present or past work experience, suggest problems that could be resolved by using observation-based data
4) Distinguish between the following:
a.The relative value of communication and observation
b.Nonverbal, linguistic, and extralinguistic analysis
c.Factual and inferential observation
2. On companion website
Read Case Study: Ramada Demonstrates its Personal Best. Answer questions 1-3 http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/dl/free/0073373702/855241/RamadaDemonstratesItsPersonalBest.pdf
1) Build the management-research question hierarchy Ramada
2) Apply the research process model to the Ramada research initiative
a. Explain the role and process of exploration in Ramada’s research
b. What role did secondary data play in the exploration phase of the research?
c. What steps and phases in the process model can you match to the Ramada research?
d. What research process decisions are made? (Remember to include research by outside suppliers.)
e. What sampling methodologies are used? Why was this appropriate for this study?
f. Describe the research design and discuss its strengths and weaknesses
g. What role did property owners/managers play in the research design?
h. Why did Ramada choose to conduct the research in a nontraditional, party-like atmosphere? What are some advantages and disadvantages of such an approach?
3) How are the research finding reflected in the ultimate management decisions?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more