This is an ongoing research assignment please use attachments to complete this work!
Using the Chapter 3 Outline for a Qualitative, Quantitative, or Mixed Methods Study in the Doctoral Project Manual. Read the description and complete a draft of Chapter 3. Include the Chapter 3 Doctoral Project Assessment Rubric. Use course materials and assignments to facilitate the completion of Chapter Three. Use your previous paper topic and research question(s) for this assignment. Use the following Outline:
1. An introduction which encompasses the re-statement of the problem and the research questions. For a quantitative study the hypotheses as well.
2. Research Method-A statement of either qualitative or quantitative methodology should follow. Include a discussion of how the research design whether phenomenological, narrative, case studies, correlational, descriptive, causal-comparative, or quasi-experimental is the legitimate, appropriate research design. Use at least two peer-reviewed sources to ground your discussion.
3. Participants–The candidate will describe the location of the participants; discuss the criteria for selecting those participants (i.e., what characteristics do they possess that make them suitable for the area of investigation) and the process by which they were selected (such as random sampling, snowball, etc.); provide the number of participants in the study, including any important distinctions existing between them (e.g., gender or ethnicity).
4. Instrumentation— Provide a description of the instruments or protocols that will be used surveys, interviews, observations, or artifacts. Include all instrumentation as an appendix. Describe in detail the instruments to be used in the study. All questions or criteria should be clearly linked to the literature presented in chapter two.
5. Data Collection–The candidate will provide a concise but thorough description of the steps used to collect data from the participants. Describe any recruitment processes and/or communication; describe the informed consent process; and note the data collection schedule. If interviews are conducted indicate the length, the number, where conducted, and stipulate they will be recorded. For surveys describe the procedures for how they will be distributed and collected. Include all other procedures and processes needed in order to replicate the study. If artifacts are used, describe the process by which the data will be procured, selected, and utilized. For any other methods of data collection provide a complete description of all processes.
6. Data Analysis-The candidate describes the analysis of the data that was performed as well as the specific steps taken. It is important to reference a research methods book to detail this process. Researcher bias, validity, reliability and other research factors should be addressed as appropriate.
7. Limitations and Delimitations- Provide a detailed discussion of the limitations and delimitations of the study in this section.
Submit paper of your discussion using points of emphasis above. 8 to 10 pages.
American Psychological Association (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association . (6th Edition). Washington, D.C.
Creswell, J. W. (2013). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches. Sage. 9781452226101
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more