Before you begin this assignment, be sure you have read the “XYZ Corporation Case”.
Please refer to the attachments to complete your scenario #3 assignment
Overview of Scenario #3 Task Assignment
Refer to the News post from the instructor and use the Lecture Notes and assigned readings to better understand assignment requirements that follow. Your task assignment is to develop for this Agile project scenario four deliverables:
1. Product Vision (Vision Box & Elevator Test Statement) – Deliverables: 1) Group discussions in the Workgroup Discussion forum; 2) Product Vision PowerPoint Submitted (MS PowerPoint recommended) (4-slide presentation of the front, back, and left side, and right side of a box (with no top and bottom);
2. Project Data Sheet (PDS) – Deliverables: 1) Group discussions in the Workgroup Discussion forum; 2) Project Data Sheet Submitted (MS Word recommended); (Please see P105 of the PDF (Agile Project Management Creating Innovative Products.pdf) attached to this assignment for additional details.
3. Agile PM Release Plan (for a 4-month project with 4 monthly sprints). Deliverables:
1) Release plan and iteration discussions in the Workgroup Discussion forum; 2) Release Plan (MS Word or MS PowerPoint recommended);
4. Team Building and Evaluation Narrative. In this narrative, you will describe how your team came together or did not, and who did what and an overall score for each team member. Be sure to describe who did the work products and how work assignments were decided. 1) Team building posts in the Workgroup Discussion forum, including appropriate role playing (Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Team Coordinator); 2) Team Building and Evaluation Narrative (MS Word recommended). Note: A form is not provided. It’s up to you to develop this narrative and /or scoring table you think are appropriate. However, each team member needs to use the same scoring method and table as determined by the team. Note: You will reuse the scoring method/table for Scenario #4.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more