Part 1: Written Work: English
Once you have selected the bill of your choice, write a critical analysis (in Spanish) of no less than six pages using the following structure as an example to guide the development of your writing:
1. Briefly summarize the selected bill or law.
2. Describe the population and / or situation that the bill or law seeks to address.
3. Identify and explain the historical, economic, social, and political context when presenting or approving the law.
4. Explain what the social implications of the bill or law are.
5. State whether the bill or law represents an advance or a setback for social justice and human rights.
i. If you selected a bill: Identify and explain where in the process the bill is located.
ii. If you selected a law: Briefly describe the process through which the law passed to be approved.
6. Analyze the implications of the bill or law for the profession of Social Work.
7. Reflect on the issues identified in the bill or law that you understand require further attention, that were not or have not been considered in the measure, and that for you are of great importance for the solution of the problem.
8. Be sure to write according to APA, including citations and references. Minimum of 5 pages- maximum of 10 pages)
Part 2: Oral Presentation (POWER POINT)- ENGLISH
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more