Part A. 300 words each with 1 reference each, 600 words total
1. Analyze the role of the market in addressing workforce shortages, including projections for the physician market and monopsony model for the market for nurses.
2. Describe the difference between cost-saving and cost-increasing technology-based innovations. Provide an example of each and analyze why a cost-increasing innovation would continue to be used.
Part B. PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides
The purpose of this assignment is to use health care economics to assist in developing a financial plan to support the viability of your health care organization.
Imagine that your CFO has asked you to present a high-level financial overview to the other administrators using the information found in the organization’s annual report found in the study material, “Unity Health Care 2017 Annual Report” – report attached.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 12 slides + title and reference slides = 14 slides, that includes the following: Each slide must have include detailed notes on the bottom.
1. Where does the company stand financially?
2. How do the components of the health care finance system interact to provide the results you are given?
3. Discuss the short-run and long-run costs of production. How do they fit into your overview?
4. Include a supply curve on one of your slides. Discuss how you determined which factors affected the position of the supply curve.
5. Develop a financial plan to support the viability of your organization.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more