For the qualitative article you selected in this unit’s studies, in the Library Search section, address the
• Identify whether a generic qualitative approach or a phenomenological approach was used, and
describe the characteristics of the research that provide evidence to support the identification.
• Identify the key phenomena under investigation.
• Describe the data collection process, including the role of the researcher.
• Describe the qualitative approach to analyzing the data in this study.
• Evaluate the scientific merit of the selected approach. How did the approach used, either
phenomenology or generic qualitative, help the researcher answer the research question? How might
you have designed this study differently?
• Post the persistent link for the article in your response. Refer to the Persistent Links and DOIs guide,
linked in Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
• Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more