Using the report you wrote in Topic 3, create an executive summary presentation of the report (7-9 slides, exclusive of the title and reference slides) with appropriate speaker notes that could be delivered to a C-suite executive in a corporation. Consider the feedback from your instructor on the case study report you completed in Topic 3.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. A summary of the industry and companies chosen.
2. An overview of the chosen company’s liquidity ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
3. An overview of the chosen company’s solvency ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
4. An overview of the chosen company’s profitability ratios relative to the industry averages and to the competitor.
5. Describe the importance of the budgeting process in an organization relative to these ratios.
6. Prepare a variance report and balanced scorecard for the chosen company, comparative against the industry averages for liquidity, solvency and profitability (C.1.3)
7. Which and how would these ratios impact capital budgeting decisions.
8. A concluding summary of which company based on the analysis is overall better compared to each other and the industry.
Be sure to cite three-five relevant sources in support of your content.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
Title slide and reference slide are not included in the slide count. Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include 50-100 words per slide.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more