1. How long is a RIFS?
A. 2 microseconds
B. 10 microseconds
C. 16 microseconds
D. 9 microseconds
2. What guard interval is used with 64-QAM by 802.11n HT devices to reach 600 Mbps data rates?
A. 800 ns
B. 200 ns
C. 100 ns
D. 400 ns
3. When two RF signals on the same frequency arrive at a receiver at the exact same time and their peaks and valleys are in alignment, what is true about these signals? (choose all that apply)
A. They are 180 degrees out of phase
B. They are 90 degrees out of phase
C. They have 0 degrees of separation
D. They are in phase
4. What is the cause of Free Space Path Loss?
A. Beam Reflection
B. Beam Absorption
C. Beam Diffraction
D. Beam Divergence
5. Which of the following are units of power?
6. A single milliwatt = 0 decibels of change.
7. Which of the following increase amplitude?
A. Lightning arrestors
B. RF Cables
C. Pig tail adaptors
8. More than 40% blockage in the Fresnel Zone will not impede an RF link.
9. Which of the following describes a behavior of waves?
10. Phase is a standard measurement of RF wave size.
11. In an ERP 802.11 network, there are two mandated spread spectrum technologies.
12. ERP-OFDM stations can not connect with OFDM AP’s because the use different __________.
A. Contention methods
B. Modulation techniques
D. Coordination functions
13. Which data rates are supported by PBCC?
A. 6, 12, and 24 Mbps
B. 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
C. 1, 2, 5.5 and 11 Mbps
D. 22 and 33 Mbps
E. 1, 2, 5.5, 11, 22, and 33 Mbps
14. How many adjacent non-overlapping channels may be used in the same physical area using the 2.4 GHz spectrum?
15. The area of coverage provided by an AP is called which of the following?
16. The function of an AP is most closely related to which wired networking device?
A. A Switch
B. A Hub
C. A router
D. A firewall
17. What is the largest channel size possible with 802.11ac?
A. 40 MHz
B. 80 MHz
C. 120 MHz
D. 160 MHz
18. What is required for stations to use 256-QAM?
A. they must have a firmware upgrade
B. there can be no more then 2 stations
C. they must be very close to the AP
D. they must be far from the AP
19. The period of time that exist between wireless frames is called __________.
A. Duration/ID field
B. NAV Value
C. Interframe Space
D. Carrier Sense
20. What are the two ways carrier sense is performed? (Choose two)
A. Virtual Carrier Sense
B. Physical Carrier Sense
C. Logical Carrier Sense
D. DCF Carrier Sense
E. HCF Carrier Sense
21. What are the two frames used in active scanning? (Choose two)
A. Beacon Management Frame
B. Probe Response Frame
C. Clear to Send Frame
D. Ready to Send Frame
E. Probe Request Frame
22. Which of the following devices are said to be parts of a Specialty WLAN Infrastructure (Choose all that apply)
A. Autonomous AP’s
B. Lightweight AP’s
C. Wireless Workgroup Bridges
D. PTMP Bridges
E. WLAN Controllers
23. Many Law Enforcement agencies use frequency managers.
24. When designing wireless networks, two concepts often conflict. What are they? (Choose two)
C. Antenna type
D. Transmit Power
25. The standard as amended defines which PoE device types?
26. Which if the following is responsible for enrolling client devices?
A. Mobile Device
B. AP/WLAN Controller
C. MDM Server
D. Push notification server
27. What are the three main components of the 802.1X/EAP Framework?
A. Authentication, Authorization, Accounting
B. Authentication Server, Authentication Client, Authentication Accountant
C. Authenticator, Supplicant, Authentication Server
D. Authentication Guest, Authentication member, Authentication Server
28. A spectrum analyzer can be used to locate the source of which type of intentional attack?
A. RF Jamming
B. Overlapping adjacent channel interference
C. Bit Flipping
D. Duration field spoofing
29. What is a primary concern when planning WLAN deployments within the government vertical market?
B. Channel Use
30. A facilities escort may be required when conducting a site survey.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more