· Provide the name and location of the organization, a brief description of how the organization creates value, and a briefexplanation (couple of sentences) of the goods and/or services it provides. Choose the same organization as you did for homework two. You may copy and paste this, but do not include it in the word count.
· What is the organization’s level of technical complexity? Does the organization use a small-batch, mass production, or continuous process technology? (p. 244-248)
· Use the concepts of task variability and task analyzability to describe the complexity of your organization’s activities. Which of the four types of technology identified by Parow does your organization use? (p. 452)
· What forms of task interdependence between people and departments characterize your organization’s work process? Which of the three types of technology identified by Thompson does your organization use? (p. 255-260)
· The analysis you’ve done so far might lead you to expect your company to operate with a particular kind of structure. What kind? To what extent does your organization’s structure seem to fit with the characteristics of the organization’s technology? For example, is the structure organic or mechanistic?
· Do you think your organization is operating technology effectively? Do you see any ways in which it could improve its technical efficiency, innovativeness, or ability to respond to customers?
· Provide a word count. The approximate word count for A-grade work is 1000 words.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more